Cheers and happy Sunday from Madtini Labs!
Black Pepper Martini
- 2 1/2 oz Gin
- 1/2 oz dry Vermouth
- 1/2 oz Black Peppercorn Syrup (recipe below)
Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Stir with a spoon, and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Black Peppercorn Syrup
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbspn whole peppercorns
- 1 tbspn cracked peppercorns
- Combine the water, sugar and peppercorns in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and then let the mixture simmer for 20 minutes
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature
- Store in a sealed container. Can last 2-4 weeks
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Merlene & Randy. Merlene & Randy said: Life is a Grind -The Black Pepper | Madtini | http://ow.ly/1AuNt […]